New to the blog? I know, there are a lot of entries!
And then, start diving into these:
The pole essentials:
- Buying a pole? Read this to help decide what diameter to buy, and more about finish options here.
- Sweaty hands? Look no further then this entry.
- Bruising? Here’s your cure.
- Just getting started? Peek in my pole bag.
- The 10 commandments of a pole student.
- Have you noticed your progress slowing? This is why.
- Working to improve? Get a videocamera.
- Need a pick me up? Feeling like you suck? You don’t. And you’re just right the way you are.
- Trying to keep track of classes? iPhones check here.
- In a rut? Or, do you have the pole blahs?
- Transitioning to spin mode? Here’s a list of things that helped me.
- Want more productive practices? Practice with intent.
- Having issues with repetitive shoulder injuries? Here’s why.
- Thinking about teaching? Take a read.
- Music rut? Check out the Thursday Tunes
- Need non-pole inspiration? Watch Chaz Buzan, Marie Chouinard, Kerri Kresinski, Wade Robson’s choreo, Jacoby & Pronk, Prague.
- Struggling to find your own style? Read Amber Richards’ advice here and here, or Michelle Stanek’s take. Natasha Wang’s is here and here, and Marlo Fisken’s is here and here.